Name Unknown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:33:25 +0100
Hello again,

Several months ago a Karen Strauss sent in a query to the mailing list
lstsrv-l.
In her query she stated that she was having problems updating any of the
configurations for her mailing lists from the web interface. Every operation
was receiving the error message "Error in Header Data Stream". Did anybody
manage to solve this problem. There was no follow up posting only a repeat
from Karen asking for help. Now if anybody did solve this problem would they
please be kind enough to post the solution on to me as well since we seem to
be having the same problem ourselves.

Thanks
Duncan

---------
Mr Duncan Russell
Information Technology Department
RAL Computing Services Support Group    Phone (44) (0) 1235 445542
Atlas Centre  RAL       Fax   (44) (0) 1235 446626
Chilton DIDCOT Oxon     E-mail [log in to unmask]
OX11 0QX    UK

RAL Computer Services Support Group WWW Page:
http://www.itd.clrc.ac.uk/Group/ITDSERRCS
---------