Suzanne Toomey Spinks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:37:07 -0500
Taking the day off - from internet use, rest and relaxation, spring cleaning.
All good ideas. I suggest we keep track of how much money is saved,
thus not collected by the servers, phone companies, etc. What kind of
economic impact does teh daily use of the internet have?
I plan to clean up files and shine my lap-top case.

--
Suzanne Toomey Spinks, Buffalo NY, Planet Earth.
Drop a pebble on the beach and shake a star.