Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:38:56 EDT
Where can I find information on how  to gateway a Listserv 1.8c list which is
used only for  internal purposes to a local newsgroup  on our netnews server?
The Listserv documentation  discusses only the "netnews"  header keyword, but
does not go into any further detail as to how exactly to gateway a list and a
newsgroup.

For example,  if I wanted to  mirror a newsgroup called  "temple.test" with a
Listserv list  called "test".  How would  I go about  doing that?  Ideally, I
would like the  options of either having the gateway  work in both directions
or in just one direction.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University