"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 07:35:07 EST
When a list is LOCKED, it generally means that LISTSERV
no longer has exclusive control of the data since the
owner (probably) has a complete copy and is updating it.
Of course, the owner might not understand this and be
on extended vacation (or some such).

The real answer is NOT to "fix" LISTSERV, but to "fix"
the owner (Nathan: do you still have that 2x4 I lent you? ;-))

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
URL:mailto:[log in to unmask]   "I've fallen and can't reach my keyboard"
31 Shields Bldg. --   Penn State    -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA