SHIRLEY VARMETTE - SOCIOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 21:57:36 -0500
I have learned a great deal since subscribing to this list and if my list
never finds a new home, I will continue to read it.So far I have been turned
down by numerous academic sites - including my own which will not host a non
academic list - and my alma mother 'cause I'm not there any longer.  Haven't
been for 36 years but still pay alum dues.  Still working on it, e-mailing to
possibles....but have to ask something.

Two different sources have suggested posting to this list and asking to be
"picked up" by the admin. of a site. I saw it again on a newsgroup FAQ just
today.  Has anyone reading this posting ever been invited to move their
list to a particular academic (free) site as a direct result of having posted
a request here?

Had to ask.