Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:38:27 -0400
I am interested in setting up a bi-directional gateway between our
Listserv 1.8d (beta) and our INN servers here. Both servers run on
separate Digital Equipment Corporation AlphaServers with Digital Unix
4.0b. Some managers here want use this gateway for internal lists such as
university-related announcements. While I am at it though, I would like to
set up the gateway for use with some of our public lists such as my
Help-Net list which is presently gatewayed through American University.

The documentation on L-Soft's Web site says nothing about actually setting
up the gateway. I also tried to find this info through other channels, but
I came up empty-handed. If anyone can point me to info on this subject,
please let me know.

Thank you,