Feather Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:44:11 -0500
I just tried the web Bulk add under 1.8e under Win2k.  It went fine, except it generated two more questions.

1. Section 5.4.9 of the Sys Admin manual says "create a directory called upload (which I did) ... and give the userid under which the wa cgi program is run write permission to that directory." What rights do I need to assign in an window environment?  For now I just set Write-Everyone for the upload directory.

2. Will those tmp files be deleted eventually or do we need to write a script?

Feather