Timothy Kulig <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:49:04 GMT
Where or from who can I get a list of all the available listservers?

Are there other then Listserver Listservers? Like I'm joined up with
a group called [log in to unmask] which does not seem to be a listserver,
but instead someone on America online who has something similar.

Who may have a list of all of these?
I'm interested in seeing what all the different topics might be.
I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanx.

   /     \    |   Timothy Alan Kulig  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
  |  (o)(o)   |   M O E L L E R Mfg  Unix Windows Dos Vax - You name it!
   | |.___|   |   If you need anything in the Unix World, Feel Free to call!
   /_____\    |   (810) 960-3999   Home: (810) 960-9783   Fax: (810) 960-3899
 /         \  |   Homer Simpson is my Idol.  MMMMM Fuzzy Grape!!