"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:39:24 -0400
To set the stage ...

- Most of our clients have "Maine.edu" e-mail addresses, but pick up
  their e-mail via their POP or IMAP desktop software.

- A "Review" command to our [log in to unmask] results in
  LISTSERV sending the result to CUNYVM, to MAINE and to the RDR
  of the CMS userid (if there is one) in NETDATA format.

- Predominantly, there is *no* CMS id for our POP and IMAP clients,
  so this operation fails.  :-(

Question: How can I configure LISTSERV to default to or always use
  F=MAIL?

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith                       mailto:[log in to unmask]
Systems Group - UNET                 University of Maine System
LISTSERV maintainer for http://lists.Maine.edu/