Gilbert Tabares <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:20:12 -0600
Thanks Greg.  This helps.

Gilbert Tabares, CIS, CPM, CHEP, CGPW, CLSSGB
Rural Health and Technology Coordinator
Bureau of Community Health Systems
Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
1000 SW Jackson, Ste 340
Phone: 785.296.3380
Fax: 785.296.2625
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Greg Dietrich
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Subscriber Report

The subscriber is counted once when you employ a report that is directed or limited to a specific list, as those mentioned below are.

However, it's possible run a query from the command line (or by email) that will parse all of the server's lists to find a particular subscriber. This will report which list or lists they are subscribed:

Q * for [[log in to unmask]]

Other actions can be taken to change subscriber settings for one or more subscribers across all lists on your server.  One can also add or delete subscribers across lists. For some clients (List Owners) I massage the bounces reported in the DEMR (Daily Error Monitoring Report), query the server to determine if the subscriber is present on one or more unrelated lists (if so, it they are removed from the batch to be processed individually) and delete the remainder from all lists.

Q * for [[log in to unmask]]        <------ repeated for each subscriber in an email

QUIET DELETE  *  [[log in to unmask]]    <------ check syntax -- use care with this command

Actually, I usually create a JOB card and do all of the bad email addresses at once by copying them between delimiter cards

Too much answer?  All this stuff is in the manuals and available on line.