john riehl <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Oct 1993 15:41:22 PDT
USCVM is in the process of eliminating its listserv. Thus:

1. As far as I know, there are three lists without a future home:
  Paraguay (paraguay discussion list)
  Sochist (social history discussion list)
  Newedu-l (new paradigms in education list)
If there is any interest, please tell me asap.

2. There are 6 peered lists.  For many of these, the list at one or two
   peer sites do not have the correct listowner on them.  (thus, the list
   owners cannot fix the list).  I am afraid that the persons in charge
   will not heed my pleas to take USCVM out of the list, based on previous
   inactions to listowner requests.  What will happen if one or more sites
   dont remove the peer, and the uscvm listserv goes away?
   What would happen if messages send to uscvm's listserv were bounced
   back to their reader?

jr
(john riehl)