Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 09:58:34 +0100
Hello,

I wonder if it is possible (with list exits, or another way) to have
mailing lists where for each posting for each subscriber :

- his public key (PGP, PEM, or whatever) is fetched
- the mail is encrypted with this public key, and send to the user
  (with e.g. an option if the key could not be fetched, to send
   a mail to the subscriber and to the owners).

Since I do not expect encryption software to be available on VM very soon,
this should be done with the UNIX version.

Or any other groups/mailing list packages which can do this or which are
working on this ?

Thanks in advance,

-Herman-