Predrag Popovic <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Apr 1994 09:24:36 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for information on Unix listservers - are there any, how
does one start a list, how reliable the servers are etc. Jean Snow - the
UGA Postmaster - suggested I try posting here, as this list discusses
Erim Thomas's revised LISTSERV, which does for the IBM world what I
need for Unix,

Our list has about 350 participants. We would very much like to have
the digest facility, standard, I understand, with LISTSERV.

Thank you very much for any inforamtion you can provide,

Regards,

Predrag Popovic.

p.s. please reply to my e-mail address, not to the list, as I am not a
subscriber.