Michael Smith <MNSMITH@UMAECS>
Mon, 20 Jun 88 19:40:00 EDT

        I had a peer list deleted more than a week ago (@RPICICGE),
but for some reason the entry for that peer in the LISTS database
at TCSVM, which happens to be a peer node, has not been removed.
        Ech day I receive the usual warning message from listserv
at TCSVM, informimg me of a peer inconsistency with the list-id for
ARPABBS.  After searching the lists database at TCSVM, I saw the
entry for RPICICGE remained.  I ingnored the messages because I assumed
the usual update procedure for the LISTS database would eventually
take care of the incorrect entry.  Obviously, it hasn't.
        Suggestions anyone?  Thanks for your help.

Michael