Neil Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:02:08 +0100
Hello!

On behalf of a number of English charities, I am seeking someone who
would be willing to host a mailing list for Councils for Voluntary
Service (CVS).

CVS are locally based and run not-for-profit agencies that promote,
support and represent local voluntary and community organisations (most
of whom have little income and no paid staff).  Although all CVS have a
local focus we deal with many common issues including charity law,
volunteering and fundraising.  The purpose of the mailing list would be
to share information and ideas about common issues, to avoid re-
inventing the wheel and raise the quality of our work.

We estimate that there would be about 40 members of the mailing list
with about four messages a week.  We would not require a archive
facility, just a basic mailing list.

If you require any further information or can help us in any way please
contact me at [log in to unmask]  Many thanks.

Neil Irving
--
Neil Irving