Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:56:51 -0400
On: Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 12:10:30AM -0400,David Phillips Wrote:

} Unless you turn on mail merge so that you can get a "You are
} subscribed as (address) in the bounced messages, the feedback loop is
} useless.  I've been using one for several years.

If what you mean is that you can't get the email address that reported
it as spam from it, thats not true.  Talk to Eric Thomas who designed
the code (only installed on Apple AFAIK) and ask how he does it.

You might want to install the code on your own server if Eric is
distributing it, but if you do you MAY want to make it a bit less
drastic in its actions.  But then, you might like what it does which is
to SERVE OFF that user from ALL lists on the server.

I am copying Eric on this note to see if he wishes to join the
discussion.  (I don't know how closely he follows this list.)

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67