Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 May 90 14:39:50 O
Zvika, I  have already used this  approach and provided the  1.6d default
LSV$GETQ EXEC as  fix 16D-002O (note - this does  not include the changes
proposed by Geert, I haven't had time  to make the change yet). By that I
mean that the exit, as shipped to  new 1.6d sites, is available for older
sites to install as they wish. However  you can be sure of one thing: 75%
of sites  are NOT  going to  install it,  because manual  intervention is
required and they're happy enough with the way it works now.

  Eric