Joe Sparrow <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Nov 1991 08:59:44 PST
We have been testing XA for months and are hoping to go live tomorrow :-)
Every once in a while (about 1 out of 100?) listserv will replace the
Date: tag with the next line in the file (normally the Reply-to:).  We
are running XA 2.1 and CMS 5.0.  We have spotted this behaviour on DIST
jobs from only about 5 lists (ANTHRO-L, BIRDCHAT, CHRISTIA, EDPOLYAN).
Most mail from these same lists is processed just fine. Any help or

Below are the original DIST2 Job and the resulting MAILER rejection (note
that the Date: was replaced).

>//ANTHRO-L JOB Echo=No,Reply-to="ANTOWNER@UBVM"
>//To DD *
>deleted
>/*
>// DIST2 MAIL FROM=ANTHRO-L@UBVM I=Y FORW(CRC) HOST(214 214)
>//Via DD "UBVM USCVM"
>//CRC DD "1-526E0165"
>//Data DD *,EOF,Res=Disk
>Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 1991 21:31:00 CST
>Sender:       General Anthropology Bulletin Board <[log in to unmask]>
>From:         deleted
>Subject:      deleted
>To:           Multiple recipients of list ANTHRO-L <ANTHRO-L@UBVM>
>
>text deleted

 * * * *produces the following rejection * * * * * * * * * * * * *