Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:19:30 -0500
This is probably a general web server question.  When I look at the
"error_log" file for apache on the machine that runs "wa" (that's the
only thing it does),  is see a number of entries like

File does not exist: /etc/local/apache/htdocs/robots.txt
File does not exist: /etc/local/apache/htdocs/favicon.ico

I'm not aware of having any html that looks for these files.  Are
they something generic or is this specific to "wa"?

--
Cheerfulness is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a "carrier".

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)