Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 08:59:15 EST
>1.  Do we need the double quotes?

I don't know for sure but I seriously doubt it.

>2.  Do we need the | at the beginning of each of the two programs?

I doubt it.  The | character tells sendmail to pipe output to the
program, so it's very unlikely that you need to physically enter this
character into the program delivery settings.  BTW this is one program
with two sets of different command line parameters, not two programs.

>Also, it appears that their is another step necessary for Post.Office's
>program delivery to work.  The Post.Office documentation indicates that
>trusted programs must be set up.  Has anybody done this?

You would have to refer to the Post.Office documentation or ask Software.Com's
support people about this unless someone else here knows the answer.

Nathan