Alison Luperchio <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 May 2000 14:34:57 -0400
Hi there,

I've been doing some testing, trying to get my BOTTOM_BANNER to work
properly, and am not succeeding.  Does &WHOM not work in the BOTTOM_BANNER?
&LISTNAME seems to work, but not &WHOM.  We get a number of people who
subscribe under one address, move and have their mail forwarded, and then
can't unsubscribe.  If we could at least tell them which email address they
are subscribed under, they could give our external help desk more info when
they get stuck.  If &WHOM doesn't work in the bottom banner, and we don't
want to allow a REVIEW or SCAN of the list by the list members, is there
any other good place to put this information?  Any ideas appreciated. . . .

TIA,
Alison

P.S. off the subject - Is the global TRAPOUT variable good for an evolving
list of email addresses to never send mail to?  If not, are there other
ways?

Alison Luperchio
Senior Web Developer
Forrester Research