Gary Bannister <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:05:38 -0400
On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:49:41 -0400, Gary Bannister <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Does someone know if there is a way of requeing files from the
>Listserv "spool" directory for processing.  I know it happens if I restart
>Listserv but I was wondering if there was another way to initiate it.  Also
>does Listserv automatically requeue the files itself at some point?
>
>Gary Bannister
>NetAccess Systems Inc.

The solution was provided by Lsoft support.  If you add these lines to the
go.user file:

SMTP_FORWARD_1="2*listserv.nas.net"
export SMTP_FORWARD_1

then two asynchronous "worker" processes are created which process files in
the spool directory. Note that domains that no longer exist will show up as
errors in the log file but Listserv will continue to try to deliver to that
address.

Gary Bannister
NetAccess Systems Inc.