Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 1991 10:53:43 EDT
On Thu, 10 Oct 1991 10:41:43 EDT Lisa M. Covi said:

>9. I need a short description of each of the following headers:
>   DAILY-THRESHOLD: (default value 50)
>   EDITOR-HEADER: (default value yes)
>   INDENT: (default value 40)
>   LIST-ID: (default value userid of list)
>   LOOPCHECK: (default value FULL)
>   MAIL-VIA: (default value DIRECT - what is the difference btw DIST and DIST2)
>   NEWSGROUPS:  (default value bit.listserv.userid of list)
>   PRIME: (default value YES)
>   SENDER: (default value LIST)
>   SIZELIM: (default value taken from sysvar mailmaxl - can this be greater
>             than mailmaxl?)

Since I was JUST NOW looking for a comprehensive description of list header
keywords and not having much luck searching LSTSRV-L or LSTOWN-L (using
LDBASE), I was wondering if this has ever been compiled?  I did find a
reference from  John Harlan <IJBH200@INDYCMS> on LSTOWN-L asking just this
this question for LISTSERV v. 1.7a.  But since his question was dated 09/91 and
the file he refers to (COMMON QUESTIONS) has a much earlier date I assume
nothing was ever done.  How about it?  Anyone have a file like this available,
it sure would make my life easier.  Thanks in advance!

--Greg Kroll