Amanda Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:08:44 -0800
hello...
i'm running listserv classic on solaris and relaying to lsmtp on windows.
we've been sending out bulk email to several announcement-only lists with
large amounts of subscribers. this has worked very well in the past, but now
it seems that the listserver is not responding. i have tried to send it
'thanks' commands and review lists, and receive no response (though syslog
shows that my messages are being received). also, we have a couple of small
lists where messages are sent frequently throughout the day, and people have
not been receiving anything from them. both listserv and lsmtp appear to up
and running...
any ideas as to why it is not responding?
thanks,
Amanda K. Dahl
Unix Systems Administrator
pogo.com