Gregory Hansell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:19:47 -0500
Right now our website uses a PERL script to go to the Listserv archive/notebook
of some of our lists, grabs all new postings, and then imports the postings into
our SQL database, where they are then coded for certain features and are
displayed dynamically based on date and code on our homepage.

The problem is the PERL script has difficultly contending with the formating of
the listserv archives (i.e. the ='s, 09's, etc). Is there any API or control
that listserv or third party has available for accessing the listserv archives
in the way that the web interface does, reading the formating of the postings in
the archive? We would like to re-write the script, which never really worked
that great.

Any help you could provide would be great.

Thanks,
Greg