Xander Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:21:52 +0100
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Peter DiCamillo wrote:

+ Xander Jansen wrote:
+
+ >Which version (on which platform) are your running? Three years ago Eric
+ >made some fixes wrt trailing blanks but I'm not sure which of these fixes
+ >made it to the main release. Basically trailing blanks are preserved
+ >nowadays if a list is set to 'Translate=no' *and* there is no VM box
+ >involved. As far as I know also Distribute jobs (when not on VM) should be
+ >'trailing blank'-safe in the latest versions of LISTSERV.
+
+ We may need to upgrade then.  We're using version 1.8d under Solaris.

The fixes are in 1.8e so yes, you might want to upgrade to check whether
that solves the problem.

Xander