"Michael R. Gettes" <GETTES@PUCC>
Thu, 23 Mar 89 09:38:58 EST
On Thu, 23 Mar 89 12:09:20 GMT Eric Thomas (CERN/L3) said:
>Valdis, clearly  the guy who  wrote this sentence is  incompetent. First,

I think "incompetent" is a bit strong and unfair. I really doubt that
the people who document this stuff are in such control of the material
that goes in -- maybe it was the technical people who proof-read the
stuff (if they do) that have made a BIG mistake in not correcting the
error. If this is incompetence, then I guess a lot of us are as well
for the poor documentation available at the local and network level.

Just my opinion -- and that's all.

/mrg