Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:09:51 -0600
Forgive me asking the obvious, but you didn't mention how much drive
space you have on the non-swap partitions. Are you sure the partition
it's utilizing for space isn't full?

Best,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson -- [log in to unmask] -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Support Jazz in Minnesota! -- http://www.mnjazz.com/