"Lawrence E. Rondot" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Jan 1993 01:19:34 EST
I like this additional feature. I currently have a list that I make available
in both the real-time subscriptions, and a digest version.  One problem I had
when the digests started was I needed to break up a single digest into several
volumes due to size limations for gateways.

Will it be possible to place a size limit on the digest?  What I would like too
see is the ability to cut a digest once a week into as many volumes required to
keep each volume under a given limit (200k).

Larry Rondot
Rondot@IPFWVM      - or -      [log in to unmask]