James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 2016 13:27:42 -0500
Or ... LISTSERV already told you what address it thinks the message is
coming from:

   * You  are not  authorized to  send mail  to the  ABC_LEADERS list  from your
   * [log in to unmask] account.  You might be  authorized to post to the list

so if "[log in to unmask]" is eligible to send messages to the list
(I'm guessing not) then you have some other issue.

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909 www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

      No individual raindrop thinks it is responsible for the flood.