Bill Topritzhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:28:39 -0600
Hi,

I've been running 1.8d happily for over a year on a Red Hat system. Today I
upgraded my system to RH 6.1 and Sendmail was upgraded to 8.9. I've been
able to get everything else to work correctly except for Listserv which will
not send any messages to my created lists. I assume its a permission
problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

I get messages such as below when I send to one of my lists:

The original message was received at Sun, 2 Jan 2000 14:59:58 -0600
from localhost

"|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t owner-testlist"
    (expanded from: owner-testlist)

sh: lsv_amin not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/usr/local/bin/lsv_amin -t owner-testlist"... Service unavailable

Any ideas on how to fix the permissions on sendmail so Listserv will work
again?

Thanks,

        -Bill

Bill Topritzhofer, MLIS