Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jan 1994 23:06:57 CST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Wayne Marr
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>I (with my co-owner) own a list with 1200 subscribers to which we control
>access. Our subscribers want discussion sublists (8 different ones). We
>would like to create sublists inside the master list with free sign on and
>sign off for subscribers to the master list.

Hmm, how about something like

* Subscription= (sublist2),(sublist2)[,(sublistn)]

If allowed, this should let people subscribe to the list, provided they are
subscribed to sublist1 or sublist2. Is this valid?

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]               PIPE < U09046 NOTE A | disclaim | MAILER
  BITNET: U09046@UICVM                       InterNet: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago   UIC  Computer Center - Database Group
  How do you spell PC relief? OS/2!