Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Fri, 1 Dec 89 14:35:01 CST
On Wed, 29 Nov 89 16:42:30 TUR Turgut Kalfaoglu said:
>  4) Oh, About Listgate..

I'm afraid that I don't really understand this concept of a gateway
between listSERV and listEARN.  From a user's point of view, what does
it mean?  If Joe User, ignorant of all the liststrife, sends a
a listSERV command to some server in Europe which is in reality a
a listEARN server, is the world going to blow up or what?  Is the
gateway going to prevent that or cause it?  Are we talking conventional
or nuclear warheads?

You know, this stuff already confuses the hell out of most people.
How much worse is it going to get?

stm