Guy BRAND <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Jul 1994 06:53:32 GMT

that would allow MIME messages diffusion. We're currently using listserv
version 5.5, and this soft filters the messages that come in without taking
care of any MIME-CONTENT field in the header (or can this be changed by
recompiling listserv ?).

We'd like to allow users to send messages written with Iso-Latin characters.

Thanks
GB

Guy BRAND                                              ULP Strasbourg (FRANCE)
Departement de Chimie                             [log in to unmask]