Timothy Stephen <STEPHEN@RPICICGE>
Wed, 18 Nov 87 23:53:11 EDT
Is anyone aware of an interdependence between the Mail-via and ack options
in a list setup.  I recently changed my lists to "ack Yes" because users
complained that they weren't getting enough feedback from the server to
know if their contributions had been processed -- "ack Yes" helped.
However, Mail-via Distribute was then specified for one of these lists and
it seems that listserv is no longer sending the little statistics file
resulting from "ack Yes".  Thank you for your help.