Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:21:49 -0400
On 5 Apr 2004 at 16:20, Diana Moseman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have Listserv 1.8e running on a Windows 2000 server with roughly 135 lists and
> can't shut off the drop-down menu. It only shows me 50 lists.

I'm assuming you are talking about the Web interface.

If you have more than 50 lists, you should be seeing links like this:

(A-G)  (H-S)  (T-Z)

Are you saying that you are not getting these links? Nor the box for
"Items per menu"?

Did you make changes to any of the web templates? Do you have the
right templates for 1.8e?

> I tried WWW_SHOW_LISTS=0 and WWW_SHOW_LISTS=1. Niether works. Help!

That's not used in 1.8e, since 1.8e introduced the list menu
pagination feature.

Francoise