Ken Pauley <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:59:36 -0700
OK, so I made some changes to test things and things just don't seem to be
working right.
To recap, I had the following in my list header:

Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,06:00

Yet the digests come out at 4:00, not 6.

The listserver is in my basement, right next to my incoming mail server.
For testing, I changed the digest header to:

Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,22:30,size700,

Now they come out at 12:00 AM.  I included a header below of the message
that I received.  I checked the NT server time zone and it is set to the
same time zone as I am.  Now, it is interesting that it changed the digest
distribution time, so it seems to be doing something, but it is not by the
same difference (before there was a 2 hour difference, now it is 1.5 hours).
I am going to change it again to see if it is constant.  The MIME Thing is
still an issue to, is there a fix to that or is it just the way it is?

Also, you see I have a SIZE command in the digest settting.  I have tried it
with and without the word SIZE, and it does not seem to work either.  I
received a digest the other day with 1300 lines in it.

Ken Pauley