Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 08:58:37 EST
The problem is a well-known "feature" of MS Mail wherein MS Mail picks
up the address to reply to from the RFC822 Return-Path: header rather
than from the From: header.  The only cure is to educate your MS Mail
users to check the address they're replying to before they send the
mail.  Thankfully Exchange has fixed this bug.

Nathan