Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:43:50 -0500
I am migrating my listserver to a new server - same platform, identical
setup except I am changing the name of the listserver and it's on a new box.
Old listserver address : OLDLIST.AIM.ORG
New listserver address: NEWLIST.AIM.ORG
I would still like to allow people sending email to the oldlistserver
address ([log in to unmask]) to be able to do so except it should
automatically go to the new listserver address ([log in to unmask]).
Is this possible ? IF so, how ? I tried using the 'My Domain' to add the old
listserver name as an ALIAS but the new listserver will still not accept
email sent to the old listserver name.
Please help !
Thanks