Frank Elsner <181@DB0TUZ01>
Fri, 8 Apr 88 14:25:00 CES
Nice ideas, Rainer.
Maybe that following the strategy you mentioned there will be solution
to Hanks and my question which is still unanswered and which I repeat:

Hank <HANK@BARILVM> asked:

>Is there some Listserv command that I can issue that will fan out to all
>the Listservs and inform me to what lists I am subscribed to?  Suppose
>I am going away on sabbatical and wish to cancel all the lists I am on.
>How can I be sure I have caught all of them?
>
>Thanks,
>Hank

I'm not going away on sabbatical (cause I'm a christ) but I'm also very
interested in the anwer to Hanks question.

Please, ListServ gurus (especially Eric!) tell us :-

To claerify: I want to know where did I subscribe to what list ?
--Frank