Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 May 2001 16:15:10 +1000
> Is there a way to check when the last time a list was used?
> without having
> to go through each archive.

If Notebooks are enabled, simply send the command INDEX <listname>.  This
should return a catalogue of all the archives.  The most recent one is the
date you'd be looking for.

If Notebooks aren't enabled you'll have to trawl through the logs.  Look for
the last entry when something was posted to the list in question.  This
might be hard to do if you (or your site manager) only keep the last few
days worth of logs.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.