"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 May 2001 08:58:45 -0400
What's in the configuration?  If Send=Owner, then the "Post to List" option
will not show up on the web page.

-----Original Message-----
From: Warhurst, SI (Spencer) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 5:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Posting to a list from www problem

Hi

One of the lists on our server has the "Post to list" option missing from
the web archive interface.

I have tried deleting listname.html and then updating the header, but it
doesn't recreate listname.html as I expected it would (the directory for the
archive index files IS present & correct).

Furthermore, the listowner hasn't amended the template & confirming this
there are no listname.*tpl files in the listserv main directory.

Has anyone got any ideas why the option doesn't appear & why updating the
header isn't recreating the html?

Thanks

--
Spencer Warhurst