Nate Eckstine <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:39:13 -0700
Thanks Pete, I will try that. i have it in my sig and didn't think to place it
in the subject body.

nate

--
Nate Eckstine (DoIT)

City of Seattle Department of Information Technology
700 Fifth Ave. Suite 2700
Seattle, WA 98124-4709   USA

Work (206) 733-9658
Fax (206) 684-0911

--

An easy way is to add a double-dash as the first line of text starting in
column 1 ... see above.