Lee Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 00:02:37 -0500
At 12:05 AM 1/14/96, Eric Thomas wrote:
>I'm looking for  non-VM sites interested in beta testing  support for the
>INDEX subscription option.  You must have a  maintenance contract. Please
>indicate how badly you need it and how many of your lists need it so that
>we can select a reasonably small sample :-)

Eric, I have to admit that I haven't been following the listserv lists as
closely as I should have been -- I'm sure many otherwise interested system
managers are in the same boat.  Can you explain this feature a little bit,
so I can tell if it's something that we'd need "badly" enough to want to
test it?  I would other folks on the list would love to hear about it...

Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
             Don't say it's impossible because no one's ever done it!