"M. Erixon-Stanford, Internet Coordinator" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 15:34:14 EDT
*** Resending note of 06/27/95 11:30

We have a list that is private, subscription by listowner. The listowner
does not want the  requesting subscriber to get a copy  of the note that
Listserv sends  him. Is there a  graceful way or parameter  setting that
I'm overlooking?  Thanks.  Mignon

>Mignon, remember me mentioning that listserv was .CCing the registration
>note (to the list owner) to the person subscribing? Following is an
>example. The header has both a "To:" (addressed to me) and a "cc:"
>(addressed to the subscriber).
 ....stuff deleted...