Kashif Saeed <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 May 1995 21:04:00 BST-1
Greetings!

I only joined this group a few days ago - so apologies in advance if this
is a horrendously overasked FAQ...

I'm currently using my PC to run a small closed mailing list for a
non-profit organisation. The problem is that I have to keep logging on to
my e-mail address everyday to keep the list going - my PC processes and
sends out the mail to the relevant addresses. But I don't want to do this
everyday for the rest of my life!

So how would I get somewhere permanently on-line, preferably running
LISTSERV. Is it expensive and does anyone do special deals for non-profits
- or does anyone know of anyone willing to provide a home with just extreme
gratitude as a reward. :-)

Thanks very much,

Kashif
Kashif Saeed -- Lancashire, England -- [log in to unmask]