Eric Luo <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:15:13 -0400
Thanks Michael!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Shannon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Connection timed out with listserv.ja.net

>I have added two lines to the go.user file:
>
>RUNMODE="STANDALONE"
>export RUNMODE
>
>then stop/start the daemon again.  But I still get the same message every
>15 minutes.

It takes a while for your LISTSERV's identity to be 'flushed' out of the
backbone so you'll continue to get these for the next few days.  If you're
continuing to get them regularly after a week write to L-Soft support
<[log in to unmask]> and ask for assistance.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.