Patrick Douglas Crispen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 15:12:09 CST
This is probably the silliest letter I have ever posted *anywhere*,
but aren't all of these "make money fast" spams an illegal form
of lottery?  I remember a Dragnet episode (I told you this is
silly) where Joe and Bill shut down a pyramid scheme.  They used
geometric progression to prove the the scheme was a lottery, and
was therefore illegal in California.

   /O O  ./      .'               Patrick Douglas Crispen
  {O__,   \    {                   [log in to unmask]
    / .  . )    \                The University of Alabama
    |-| '-' \    } ))    http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~crispen/crispen.html
  '---.~_ _ _&                       Warning: squirrels.