John Whittington <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 1996 13:55:13 +0100
On a related point, I have noticed a recent change in the behaviour of
STAT-L ([log in to unmask]).

In the past, the 'Reply to' field in distributed messages always pointed
back to the list.  Recently, there have been a mixture, some pointing to the
list and some to the originator of the message;  it could be that the
difference depends upon whether the message originated as a direct STAT-L
posting, or came via sci.stat.consult, although it does not look to me as if
that is always the explanation.

Talking of SAT-L, it appears ill at present - I think because the link
between it and sci.stat.consult has broken.

John

Dr John Whittington,        Voice:      +44 1296 730225
Mediscience Services        Fax:        +44 1296 738893
Twyford Manor, Twyford,     E-mail:     [log in to unmask]
Buckingham  MK18 4EL, UK    CompuServe: 100517,3677