Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 13:00:29 EDT
> Which is caught by the default filter and deemed an error message.
> Now for the question:  Is there any way to remove a single entry
> from the default set?  If not what is the default set so I can do a
>
> Filter= Only,{default list - Maiser@*}

We also would like to have an easy way to override particular
entries in the default filter.  We have a couple of lists where
we have a need to allow mail from Postmaster through.

It would also be nice to have a command to display the default
filter and perhaps the complete filter for a particular list.
It probably should be restricted to list owners and LISTSERV
maintainers.